Creating a Stream of New Patients

, ,
Creating a Stream of Patients” The hallmark of relationship building is constant contact with the person or people on your list.  This is done in a variety of ways, but it is critical that you realize 90% of it is a passive system to keep you name out there.  The other 10% is face to […]
This post is only available to members.